U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Stray Little Devil manga set lot 1 2 3,
SCHUTZ Maryele Leopard Patent Leather Zip Lug Sole Combat Boots NWT 9,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Men's Suede coat jacket Weather Report Brand size XL,
- Rare 1920 French Corset Advert Poster
- George strait signed 8x10
- Pokemon: Crystal Version GBC (Game Boy Color, 2001) Authentic Tested Saves
- 12V Bosch 2.0Ah battery
- Super Sentai Gokaiger Memorial 35 Red Ranger Key Set
- Color Street RESERVED BUNDLE FOR ANNIE B ONLY!!
- Swingline Paper Shredder
- WWE Wrestlemania Undertaker Hall of Fame Coin + Poster.
- 6 SOREL All Weather Boot Canada Tan Black Supreme Leather Vintage Womens Size 6
Hunter Boots size women,
|Kate Spade Black Suede Kitten Heel Booties||1.2538||Frye Jackie Rivet Short Boot size 7,||Color Street RETIRED BLACK NAIL SETS BUNDLE - 7 SETS !,|