U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Brunello Cucinelli Cuffed Wool Midi Dress,
Tatyana Rosie Purple 50's Pinup Swimsuit,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
18k Yellow Solid GOLD round MEDALLION PENDANT Ave Maria PRAY FOR US 2.50gr.,
- Aladdin Once Upon A Time Pin
- She Outdoor Bayou Waterproof Side Zip Snake Hunting Boots for Ladies size 7.5M
- Salt City Rare 26 Oz Lavender Breeze Candle
- COSMODE USA Vol. 01 The GLAMOR ISSUE Cosplay Hard Cover Book MINT
- Sapphire Nitro R9 380 w/Backplate - 4GB GDDR5
- Star Wars Black Series Han Solo Mimban Beckett Bundle
- Boutique bell bottoms
- LOVE YOUR MELON BEANIES
- Bogs 5C
- Bo+Tee x Meggan Grubb cream white heart Joggers
Funko Pop! TMNT Turtle Van Pop!,
|Minnesota Twins ‘47 MVP Two Tone Strapback Hat MLB Baseball||1.2538||cowhide messenger bag with buffalo coin,||Yomiuri Giants Tokyo Snapback Hat - YG,|