U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Adidas Five Ten Freerider Pro Primeblue Mountain Bike Shoes Gray FX0301 Men 12,
Prodigy X3 400g Spectrum Fox Stamp disc golf driver,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
SCENTLOK ACTIVE ODOR DESTROYER,
- Ethereal Lacquer - Starfall (flash reflective)
- Girls Toddlers Play Sandals
- Calvin Klein bell sleeve dresse
- Nike short sleeve zipper athletic top
- Axolotl Squishmallow Bundle!
- Dior eye reviver patches NEW
- Ferrari 200mm Two Wheels Scooter.
- Kids POPCORN Tank Top NWT Lt Blue Favorite Long Length CHOOSE Sz 8, 10 or 12
- Silver Black Sport Watch For Men
- BEBE IN BLUE TIE DYE AND THE CIDER HOUSE RULES+!
VERSACE Black Medusa Pool Slides,
|Disc Golf - Discmania||1.2538||Marble Dyed 2021 Innova J Koling Thunderbird Tour Series Disc,||Discraft ESP Stalker, Mini Bar Stamp, 173-174g,|