U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
(XL) 1996 Sturgis Bike Rally plum tee,
Lululemon athletic tank top size 6-8 Used Pink one shown most wear and wash Ot,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Adidas Adipower 3 - one new - one used,
- Vintage 100% Authentic Dashiki Dress and Scarf
- NWT Winnie the Pooh Disney Dooney Tote and Wallet Set
- NECA Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.
- James Harden autograph set (3 items)
- Ateez Fever pt 2 album set all version
- Patent leather Hello Kitty Loungefly dome bag
- One33 social sequin jacket and pants
- Disney Princess Loungefly Backpack
- Vintage 90s Dolce & Gabbana Button Fly Faded Black J&ans
- Colecovision console W/Extras
- Frame Le High Skinny Jeans Sz 25
- Easton XL1 32/27 2 5/8 Barrel. Super Fast Shipping!!
Against Me! Vintage tour shirt RARE,
|NEW!! GOOD AMERICAN Women Jeansgood waist size 2/26||1.2538||TST- HUGO BOSS THE SCENT ABSOLUTE-EDP-1.7 OZ-50 ML,||Vintage VTG Y2K Harley Davidson Graphic Tee,|