U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Crystal Mesh Pump 6.5,
Good American Good Legs Black Skinny Jeans,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Yugioh artifact lancea 1st edition ultra rare bgs mint 9 psa cgc holo 2019,
- Vintage Baby Doll
- Kobe Bryant RARE 23K Black Gold Boxed Set!!
- Pokemon Champion's Path Charizard V Promo BGS 9.5 Gem Mint
- Size 8.5 - Women PUMA Fenty Creeper Black 2016 - 364466-01.
- Starbucks Limited Edition Spring Easter Coffee Mugs Set of 2
- Alo Yoga Vapor Tank in Tropical Peach Fleck
- High Quality Printed Snapback with 3D Embroidery Cotton
- Harveys Seatbelt Star Wars action figures coin purse
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Edition For Playstation 5 (PS5)
Tom Brady "Leaders" 2008 Topps Chrome Refractor,
|BUNDLE OF COACH. RESERVED FOR TgrGrl||1.2538||Necklace malachite with sterling silver and large brown and green agate,||Rick Owen look alike shoes,|