U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Tory Burch Bombe Bag in Black,
Rae Dunn SQUIRREL NUTS canister,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Nwt Latico handbag,
- AMERICAN EAGLE Slim Boot Jeans Low Rise Denim Cotton
- Josie Natori Asian Inspired Sheath Dress Size 8
- Pokemon cards 1st edition koga holo
- SUPER MARIO Advent Calendar 2019
- Warhammer 40000 Codex Chaos Space Marines 40K 3rd edition 2002 Games Workshop
- Bose Wave Radio II Clock AM/FM Aux Radio w/ XL Remote & Power Cable
- Coach Disney large wrist
- Beaded Top
- Leena for Duggal one shoulder mini tuxedo cocktail dress
- Dooney and Bourke Selleria Florentine Leather Large Domed Satchel. Bordeaux
Calvin Klein Black Purse and Gray Wallet,
|KATE SPADE NATALIA MED FLAP LEATHER CHAIN SHOULDER BAG~BLACKBERRY PRESERVES 9||1.2538||Gucci leather hobo purse,||Miss Dior Eau De Toilette 100 ml,|