U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Rae Dunn Hocus Pocus Boo,
L.V Trainer Snkrs,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
CHANEL Leather Pumps 37.5 Black,
- J.Crew Men's Large Orange Summer Plaid Button-Up Shirt
- Louis Vuitton Musette salsa short shoulder bag
- Legend of Mana on Playstation 1
- Christian Louboutin Paris Louis Flat Calf Black Mens Size 44/11
- harley davidson jacket 2 layers large mens black gray Milwaukee full zip 12/2006
- MEN'S ECKO UNLTD. 759 RELAXED FIT DARK BLUE JEANS SIZE 38x30 BRAND NEW WITH TAGS
- Topshop Ivory Chunky Knit V Neck Sweater Size M / 8 - 10
- Tommy Jeans Cap
- Kate Spade Cameron Grand Flora Purse
- Marvel blacklight bundle funko
- Vintage Lucky Brand 363 Men's Straight Jeans Distressed Light Wash Size 32X32
Bundle for bgoodrich89,
|Ken Griffey Jr. x Air VaporMax Plus size 8 Men||1.2538||Rare Living Dead Souls Retro Army Green 60s Jacket Coat XXL,||The North Face Vest White,|