U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
FREE SHIP White Kate Spade Hayden Crossbody Purse,
Harry Potter Illustrated Editions Books 1-3,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
BTS Permission to Dance Premium Group Photo,
- Lauren Ralph Lauren High Suede Boots
- Jordan 13 bred
- NEW Boden Embellished Beaded Beetle Suede Loafers Flats sz 42
- Italian clutch hand purse
- Funko Hikari Star Wars Infrared Boba Fett LE 1,000 SDCC 2015
- St. JOHN LAMBSKIN Quilted Bag
- 1979 Datsun 210 Service Shop Repair Workshop Manual FACTORY OEM Model
- Makeup lot of 60. All new! Includes 8 full size palletes
- Star Wars Black Series Clone Trooper (212th Battalion)
- Antique Victorian Brass Mourning Brooch Pin Rope Wire Late 1800s Portrait
CLIVE CUSSLER Book Lot of 23 HC/DJ PB Dirk Pitt NUMA Files Kurt Austin,
|Exclusive Fairyloot Cover signed Everless by Sara Holland||1.2538||Fairyloot The City of Dusk Adult Subscription,||Disney parks Loungefly Backpack critters sidekicks cute,|