U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Running Shorts New green,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Crystal Tower Point,
- Nike Air Force 1 Mid Triple Black Shoes AF1 Size 11 C
- DISNEY WATER GLOBE - "MICKEY & MINNIE 70 YEARS IN SHOW BIZ" ANNIVERSARY EDITION!
- PEANUTS SNOOPY COFFEE MUG LOT OF 3 NEW WITH TAGS!! T2
- Dagne dover baby bag
- NWT Tory Burch Color Block Espardille 7.5
- Reserved Bundle. Do not buy for Mary B
- Palette Becca
- Tiffany & Co. Christmas Ornament
- Black Velvet Painting Agave Mexico Landscape Desert Mountain Wall Art Decor MCM
Labrodite Free form 2lbs 13.4 oz,
|Lululemon Hotty Hot Black Camo 0 Tall||1.2538||Cvg shorts,||ST. BONIFAZ CHAPEL Model Kit PIKO #62109,|