U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Death Note Funko pop L,
Vintage 1989/90 PRECIOUS MOMENTS Mini Nativity Set LOT,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
- Theory Black Dress Pants Size 4
- NEW Lego Star Wars 7915 Imperial V-Wing Starfighter Retired 2011 SEALED
- WDW 50th Earidescent Blue Minnie Mouse Bow Ears Headband Disney World
- Patagonia Lightweight Travel Sling Bag
- Trevor Lawrence Score The Franchise SP RC
- The Shining Funko Pops Chase Jack Torrance Bundle of 3 Pops NIB
- Grande LASH-MD LASH ENHANCING SERUM 6 MONTH SUPPLY NEW IN BOX
- Chestee Bra Bundle
Jellypop Brown Boots Combat Boots Lace Up Boots Size 8.5,
|8-bit tmnt funko pop set||1.2538||Funko Pop LEATHERFACE,||zenitsu Funko pop signed,|