U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
AUTHENTIC VERSACE Sunglasses MEDUSA tortoiseshell gold glam NEW with case,
Oversize PC Frame Locked Lenses Fashion Sunglasses,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NEW AirPods Pro,
- CGC PERFECT 10! 2021 Pokemon Japanese 25th Anniversary #009 Cleffa Subgrades
- (19) Microsoft surface Docking Station model: 1661
- Old School New Kenwood KAC-628 2-Channel 300W Rare
- Kep1er MWave Yujin Signed Album
- Carddass Master CCG Foil Cards Lot One Piece
- Little Sleepies Dog/Cat Valentines Lovey Bundle NIB
- Vintage Women Leather Pointed Toe Stiletto Heels Sz 10 Purple Black Colorblock
- 2021 DeMarini the goods one piece 32/29 bbcor
- 50th anniversary Quicksilver framed gold sticker
New Style Big Square Eyerim Shape Sunglasses Matt Plastic Frame Sunglass Wind-Pr,
|Wireless bose earbuds||1.2538||Stoney Clover Lane X Target pink pouch,||New! Chloe Womens sunglasses CE114SC 58 mm,|