U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Trevon Diggs Signed Jersey (JSA),
Longchamp black leather hobo,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Lauren Ralph Lauren Tummy Control Tropical Paisley One Piece Swimsuit Size 8,
- W Nike Dunk Low “ Primal Black ” DD7099-001 Sz 9.5W/8M
- 1-Pair, Rich Blue Violet Tanzanite & CZ, 925 Sterling Silver/Rhodium Earrings
- Leona by Lauren Leonard dress
- Vintage 1970's Topps Wacky Packages Trading Cards (29 cards)
- CRAFTSMAN WS2200 25cc Weedwacker CMXGTAMDSS25
- Torn by Ronny Kobo Striped Bodycon Cutout Dress S White and Black
- Altice amplify, high-fidelity smart speaker
- Tampa Bay Rays "Squidward" Boating Pack 7 1/2 (Exclusive Fitted) SOLD OUT
- Handmade lady's bag #1
FIGS Kade cargo pants Small REGULAR,
|Laundry by Shelli Segal Swim Suit||1.2538||Willie McGinest Signed Patriots '94 SP Holoviews Football Card Beckett Autograph,||NEW! FIRM! (9.99) 7 Pc Queen Bed In A Bag Blue,|