U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
2021 Topps Fernando Tatis JR Chrome SSP SP Rare #1 Diving,
Musse & Cloud Dark Red Suede Flats, Sz 6,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Jamie Sadock Womens Sweater Cardigan Small Black Asymmetrical Open Draped Front,
- Spongeboob Funko Pop Hot topic glow figure |READ DESCRIPTION|
- LEGO THE LEGO MOVIE 2: Rex's Rexplorer!
- Customer order
- Pokemon Time Gazer/Space Juggler Booster Box Combo
- Pollini Colour Block Cutout Flats Size 6
- Reformation Wellfleet Piazza Back Cutout Dress
- Pokemon SEALED Holo Suicune Trainer Set
- 100% Cashmere Grey Scarf
- Easton Catchers Gear Preowned 15 & Up
- 10k Tanzanite & Amethyst Pendant
- Calvin Klein Vintage High Rise 90s Blue Jeans 10
Raphael Greyscale 61 Alamo City Funko Pop,
|Squishmallow Gus / Gustavus the Dog||1.2538||Derrick Rose Chicago Bulls NBA Funko Pop,||EUC Sundance Charcoal Gray Pink Floral Crewneck Wool Blend Sweater XL,|