U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NEW ERA 59FIFTY PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES FITTED HAT SIZE 7 3/8 PINK UV 1952 PATCH,
Chi Orbit 3/4" Ceramic Curling Iron,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Model fishing boat,
- Sezane Augustine Dress Black Long Sleeve
- Michael Kors Black Mercer Gallery Pebble
- Panini NFL 11-Card Collection Rookie Set
- 14k White Gold Initial Diamond Letter D
- Coach Snoopy mini Crossbody
- RESERVED FOR ANDYSTUFF. Bundle items
- 3 Tier Cart With Wheels
- Babe Ruth RARE 2003 legends of "The Diamond" BOBBLEHEAD Forever collectibles
- Alberto Makali Midi Mixed Pattern Pencil Skirt, Grey, 10
- Rare Nora Inu Pull Over Hoodie By Dylan Tsubasa Yellow size Small
- Lululemon joggers (2 pairs)
- Rectangular Bathroom Ceramic Vessel Sink Art Basin in White
Madewell XS Black Wax Coated Button Front Plaid Lined Hooded Jacket,
|Victoria's Secret PINK Plaid Flannel Sleep Boxy Shorts Red Large||1.2538||CASETiFY iphone 13 pro max case Candy Cotton Clouds impact case,||RG Force Impluse Gundam [Titanium Finish],|