U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Pajama Shorts/Shorts bundle,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
COOKIE MONSTER ONESIE RED SIZE XS,
- Disney Mickey Mouse Rose Gold Crossbody Primark
- 2 Boys 2t Nike Sweatpant Outfits
- Adidas originals Floral set
- 14K Gold Crown Diamonique Ring
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Womens Sz 8.5 Neutral Olive Metallic Gold AR0715-200
- reborn baby tegan/laura ingals kit like
- Vintage Polaroid Camera 600 Series
- Sailor Moon Locket Vintage
- Levi’s 501 Original Fit Indigo Avenue Blue Denim Cut-Off Shorts Women’s 28
- RARE PINK VS IRIDESCENT ROSE GOLD BLING HOODIE AND SHORTS SET
- Pokemon 4,000+ bulk Lot
Peter Millar Gray Shackleford Performance Hybrid Shorts,
|Pink Blue Starbucks Grid Tumbler Cup||1.2538||Andis T-outliner replacement blade 4 blades,||Kindle Paperwhite 10th Gen 32GB with Leather Cover, No Ads (with White Decal),|