U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Burberry Honey Small Camera Bag & Crossbody,
Henri Bendel Bag,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NWT Peloton Logo & Design Classic Long Sleeve Unisex Crewneck,
- Gameboy Color Grape
- Tory Burch sleeveless silk dress
- Brand New! Similar to owlet dream sock. Baby O2 Moniter & Heart rate
- WILFRED ARITZIA HEARTTHROB GISELLE BLACK ANIMAL PRINT LEOPARD ZEBRA MIDI DRESS
- Keratin Extensions Bonding Machine
- Karen Scott White Sweatshirt Snaps Sz L
- Vaporeon Diamond ECCC Shared Exclusive Funko Pop
Salvatore Ferragamo light pink bow Crossbody wallet,
|Coach Medium Corner Zip Wallet With Quilting||1.2538||MARC JACOBS Empire City CompactLeather Wallet,||Minnie Mouse The Main Attraction Mad Tea Party Pins,|