U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
ETRO Jacket made in Italy,
Twice One More Time Tote bag Kpop,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Women's Nike Reach Infinity Run Flyknit Black/White Size 9.5,
- Loungefly Empire Strikes Back Mini
- Vintage blythe doll dress
- Vintage Paper Magic Group Blowmold Jack O Lantern Row
- Levi's The Simpsons Jean Jacket Vintage Style
- Size 10.5 - Jordan 1 Retro High OG G8RD Gatorade Pack, Orange 2017. W TOWEL
- *Rare* Swarovski 2014 Kris Bear Annual Edition Christmas 5058935 (2B)
- Full / Queen Charlie brown, Snoopy, Woodstock Under the stars Blanket !
- Reserved - Gaia Quarter Fusion
- Theory x Uniqlo "T-Down" Down Puffer Jacket
- Dragonite v evolving skies alt art
- Vintage Estate Brooch Gorgeous Greens
- 18K Real Gold Set of Earrings and Necklace 18"
JARLO Pastel Yellow Lace Strapless Bodycon Midi Cocktail Dress Size 14T,
|ATHLETA Balance Printed Jogger Camo Lux Oatmeal Heather plus 1X NWT||1.2538||New Nike Wmns Air Jordan 1 Mid SE "Iron Purple Deep Royal",||Telfar - Small Yellow Shopping Bag,|