U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage Nike Pants womens small Black Windbreaker Swoosh Spellout lined,
Nintendo 2ds Pokemon Eevee,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
6 Lululemon crop leggings,
- 125 cts of Emeralds/Tourmalines/Garnet Crystals
- 2022 Hot Wheels 22nd Charlotte Nationals Convention Red S2000
- Coraline Doll Prop Replica - Collectible
- Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Push-Up Bra 38B
- Ps3 Move Controllers x2, PS3 DualShock 3 Controller, and 9 PS3 Games
- APC Navy blazer working cuffs sz xs like 36r
- Apple iPhone 12 Mini 64 GB in (Product) RED for Sprint
- Elden Ring
- Japanese, Nintendo "New" 3DS LL with games, charger
- NEW SEALED Super Mario 3D All Stars Nintendo Switch Game
Switch lite gray,
|2019 STEVE AUSTIN LEAF NATIONAL 1992 BLUE REFRACTOR SP 18/20 WWE WRESTLEMANIA||1.2538||NWT Nike Dri-Fit Women's Blue Training Stretch Joggers Size XL (32Wx31L),||Lot of Two Factory 1988-92 Maxx Racing Wax Boxes,|