U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Bvlgari BLV Pour Homme 3.4oz Edt Spray For Men New In Box,
Gem mint 10 lebron james,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Rae Dunn 'Reindeer Snacks' Christmas Canister,
- True Wireless Earbuds Hi-Fi Headphone
- Cole Haan Womens Navy Blue Solid W05747 Round Toe Slip On Boat Shoes Size 8.5 B
- Magnum Mens Size 13 Foreman 6 Work Boots Tan Wheat Leather Waterproof Lace Up
- NWT Free People sherpa coat jacket S
- Strawberry Milk Mini Backpack NWT
- NWT Ted Baker one piece swimsuit!
- UGG Rosaleen Queen Blanket Beige 92”x 96” Oyster New with Tags
- Strange #1 Bjorn Barends Virgin Cover TCM Exclusive Comic Book Set 227/1000 - NM
- Rag & Bone Red Blazer Size 4
- Lululemon Gratitude Wrap Jacket Sweater Heathered Mudd Snap Front Ladies 2009
- Seonghwa Ateez Bunny 8.0 Makestar Photocard
- Pet gate
The Knife 1955,
|S925 Hexagon Shape Natural Moss Agate Ring||1.2538||Christmas Decoration - Snowmen with animals - Country carved wooden trio of snow,||METALLICA Live Binge & Purge Partial Box Set 3 VHS Book & Stencil 1993,|