U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Men's Golf Shirt Polo Golf Ralph Lauren Striped Vintage Performance Shirt 2XL,
34B NEW VS Blue Bombshell Adds 2 Cup Bra Navy Satin Shine Strap,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
mens fashion Nova shirt and adidas shoes don,
- Pokemon TCG Pikachu, Eevee & Eternatus V Powers Tin Lot of 3, New Sealed
- Lot of 4 Selection Series books
- FIGS Yola Skinny High Waisted Scrub Pants in Black SMALL (Petite)
- Children fur crocs
- Something Navy Mila Puff Pleated Mini Dress Medium NWT
- TERRY BRADSHAW AUTOGRAPHED SIGNED PITTSBURGH STEELERS MINI HELMET COA / HOLOGRAM
- Squishable Red Velvet Cupcake
- Beetlejuice limited edition 600 loungefly pins
- Mine tan machine
Bras, NWT, 40-42 C lot of 14 Different,
|Troy Lee Designs Motocross Shorts size 32||1.2538||LOT of 4 Under Amour Golf Shirt Loose Fit- Size 2XL,||Icebreaker Merino Men’s 175 Everyday Short Sleeve Crewe Thermal Top,|