U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
2021 Panini NBA Mosaic Blaster Box (9x) and Multipack Lot (6x),
graphite purple lululemon hotty hot shorts,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Lululemon Speed Shorts size 8 tall luminosity,
- Banana Republic Teal Tulip Skirt
- City of Bones and Clockwork Angle 10th Anniversary
- American girl white body Samantha
- Adidas Adilette Kid's Slide Sandals Pink
- Colosseum Fleece Jacket Men's Size Medium Green Long Sleeves Full Zip
- Shimmery stripe dawn dress, size 0
- LeBron James 2012 Team USA Jersey
- Tokyo ghoul funko lot
20k+ Football Rookie Cards 1990-2018 & numbered,autographs,game used,
|20-21 mosaic basketball Stephen Curry Genesis||1.2538||2019-20 Topps Chrome UCL Christian Pulisic Blue Wave Refractor PSA GEM MINT 10,||speed up short,|