U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
+*Nine West Rock and Lock a-list Carryall - Black, M,
MK JST MD Crossbody Bag Brown,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NERF ULTRA PHARAOH BLASTER WITH PREMIUM GOLD ACCENTS,
- Olivia + Joy Red Purse
- Brighton Casablanca Palace Necklace
- Avon and others jewelry lot 5
- Dress The Population Nicole Sweetheart Neck Cocktail Dress Black Small
- American Girl Pleasant Company Original Molly Meet Outfit
- Astro Eunwoo All Yours OTK POB
- R2D2 Tumbler
- Lululemon Cool Racerback *Nulu
- Seager flapjack Corduroy Blue patch Ear flaps hat Grit company
- Bowman Chrome Hayes/Rodriguez
- Deuter kid comfort 2 (II) - hiking kid carrier backpack (rated #1)
- Coach 9158 RARE Daphne Braided Handle Metallic Leather Satchel
Nike Air Jordan Legacy 312 Olympic USA Grade School Size 6,
|Nerf elite flip 32||1.2538||Fitflop Womens F-Pop Ballerina Canvas Flat Shoes Size 7.5 Red White Gray Slip On,||Air Jordan 13 Navy Size 7,|