U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Baby Gund My First Pony Plush Pink White " 58074 Lovey Stuffed Animal Toy Horse,
Stoney Clover Lane x Target Travel Patch Pack Rainbow Gold Glitter Patches New,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Miss me short sz25,
- Chivas Jersey leyendas del guadalajara C.Salcido
- Bellami Guy tang hair extensions box set 22" 240 g
- goddess story NS-5M05 (Oguri Cap)
- Rare Vintage Jeffree Star Beauty Killer Vest
- NWT “Main Squeeze” Graphic Scoop Back Sw
- ComplexconXMcdonalds Project Connect Backpack Patch Knick Lakers Piston Big Mac
- Computer case with power supply 2pcs
- Nintendo Switch Spelunker HD Deluxe
- Bundle for jess
6pc Sanrio My Melody Hello Kitty Kuromi Mini Patch Iron On Applique Cute Kawaii,
|Baby doll potty||1.2538||Vintners Reserve Bartop Wine Bottle Opener with Cork Screw and Table Top Stand,||Ke'Bryan Hayes 87/99 2021 Inception Patch Auto RPA Rookie,|