U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
(Looney Tunes) nylon checkered mini backpack!!,
Avon Singing Bedtime Plush Bear in Night Gown,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage Nike Geometric Abstract All Over Print Nylon Swim Shorts ACG 90s Men’s,
- Fashion Nova set shorts
- Black faux leather tassle motorcycle jacket
- Victorinox Swiss Army VINTAGE & RARE Maverick Gen 1 Silver Face Watch ☆RUNNING!☆
- NWT $165 Ralph Lauren Womens 14 Dress
- HOT TOPIC GRAY STUDDED FLANNEL NEW OFFICIAL RARE PUNK ROCK EMO GOTH METAL
- Nikola Jokic Nuggets Card Lot Rated Rookie
- Tory Sport Green Striped Pleated-hem Skir
- Mini Cooper Rear Control Arms
- [Aritzia] Babaton Contour Spaghetti Strap Bodysuit in Apricot Ice
Frankie’s Bikinis NWT Poppy One Piece XS,
|Sanrio hello kitty Owl plush 8”H, licensed products!!||1.2538||Blazer savanna,||NWT- Lokahi Swimwear Josie Bottom in Majestic Women's Size Large,|