U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Reserved for Nandy,
Kate spade Spencer Continental Zip Around Wallet Green Jay NWT Authentic,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Sue Wong white lace textured dress sz 0,
- Brass Physics Necklace New Wrap Chain
- Vtech Doctor’s Kit Pretend & Discover Role Play Dr Medical Skit Toy Set
- orla kiely large ceramic canister
- Harley Davidson XL Men's Burnside Avenue Convertible Full Zipper Jacket to Vest
- Womens Sz 9 Narrow Light Blue New Balance 880v7 Running Shoes
- iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 GBwith Case
- Mickey Mouse inspired Home Sign Interchangeable Mickey Mouse Heads
- Random Blu-ray Movie lot
- Donruss MLB - 1982 - mint condition
Victoria's Secret Brazilian Shine Strap Panty Small,
|NIKE BUNDLE! AIRMAX LUNARLON & FLYKNIT 1 SNEAKER - 7.5||1.2538||Alexander Wang Chinese Envelope Wallet,||ALL KINDS OF UNICORN SUPER ENSEMBLE+!,|