U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage Pink Glass Goblets,
M. Pyrcak art glass large wave bowl,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Yamaha Digital Piano,
- Star Wars #7 CGC 9.2 1ST APP CRIMSON JACK & JILL 1st EXPANDED UNIVERSE
- Sennheiser Massdrop PC37x Headset - Clean - Excellent Condition - Same Day Ship
- Beckett 10 Pristine 2019 Topps Now Austin Riley Rookie Card
- Kids Night Light Tranquil Turtle by cloud B
- Albert Pujols signed framed photo Angels
- ALC PATTERNED CHARLIE BAG
- A pair of light luxury openings for men and women can adjust the mosan diamond p
- New - Grand Court Minnie Mouse Sneaker ADIDAS/ Women size 7
ZARA TRF Outerwear Gold Metallic Puffer Jacket S/M,
|Neon Genesis Evangelion Chronicle Rei Ayanami Limited Edition anime figure||1.2538||Vintage Dark Green Puffer Jacket,||Wheaten Arts Lg. Paperweight w/ Hosp.Adv,|