U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
bearpaw sandals kids,
Nike Air Zoom 2 youth girl NEW,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Adrianna Papell silk dress,
- Set of 3 Starlight Votives / Tealight Holders Made of Glass
- NWT New Consuela Pebbles Sunglass Case
- Learsi export genuine leather green trench coat
- New Earth Origins Women's Aurora Janet Clog
- lululemon bra bundle
- OOAK Little Red Handmade Doll
- Bape 25th anniversary golden shark size Xl
- Little sleepies NIB Blue rainbow Blanket
- Marvel Legend Series Infinity Gauntlet
- Halara High Waisted Drawstring Side Pocket Joggers
- KARL LAGERFELD PARIS MEN BLACK/WHITE LOGO SIDE JOGGER PANTS SIZE XXL NEW.
- 31 bags, purses and wallets bundle
Magnavox Magnavox ZV427MG9 VCR DVD Recorder Combo HDMI Dubbing With Remote, Cord,
|Dr. Martens 1460 Boots Size 3 Kids||1.2538||J. Crew Broken In Boyfriend Dark Wash Mid Rise Jeans Size 24,||Madewell High Rise Slim Crop Boyjean Size 27,|