U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Charizard + umbreon bundle *reserved*,
vintage high waisted pleated skirt,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Roja Elixir Perfume retails 0,
- LEGO Ghostbusters and Guardians of the Galaxy
- grunkle stan pop
- Brooklinen Sheets
- 5x Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics Dry Skin Relief Hand Cream, 2.4 oz ea
- Little Mermaid fantasy pin
- Swiss Military Insulated Folding Stool Camping Tote, Black
- New Betsey Johnson daisy earrings
- Kids Jordan 11 Retro PS Size 13c
- Apple Series 2 38 mm Smart Watch
- Kangol Blue and Red with White Trim Crossbody Purse Adjustable Strap 100% PVC
YU YU HAKUSHO YUSUKE URAMESHI NENDOROID,
|Royal Robbins women's quilted zip vest Sz L Thistle Green.NWT||1.2538||STITCH CRASHES DISNEY~SLEEPING BEAUTY ( Plush & Pin),||Freddie Freeman /10 Triples Game Worn Jersey Baseball Card,|