U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage Coastal Seashell Chandelier/Planter,
Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad EDP 1.7oz.50ml,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Narcisse Chloe Perfume Eau De Toilette Spray,
- Peach jumpsuit size 8
- Opening Ceremony Lizzy Rose Print Satin A Line Full Circle Skater
- Levi’s Vintage Women 560 Loose Jeans in Distressed Black
- Retro Sailor Moon Trading Cards
- NEW 7 For All Mankind Striped Tie-Front Size L Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt Top
- Steve Bartkowski signed autographed Falcons white panel football JSA
- Graded Pokemon
- Hans the Hedgehog w Gold Details 16" Squishmallow BNWT
Roberta VTG Hot Pink Sequined Floor Length Dress Gown M 6/8,
|Inuyasha with Kirara Funko Pop||1.2538||Bluetooth water resistant speaker,||Gorham 1978 how do Julian Ritter's clown figurine,|