U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Kate & Mallory Side Ruched Black Maxi Dress Size M,
Kate Spade Turquoise Popsicle Coin Purse,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Show Me Your Mumu Sophia Wrap Dress,
- CALIA Dress sz M shark gray
- Reebok Question mid girls sneakers
- jeans women size 12 vintage the limited brand rare mom jeans 90s button fly
- Kate Spade Light Pink Rosegold Polka Dot Purse
- KAWS Pink BFF Plush
- 2x Miraculous Ladybug Fashion Doll Marinette
- iPad pro 12.9 Lavendar Smart Cover
- Reserved for cviola_mille
- Corvette Jacket
- Cool Mist Humidifier w/Remote Control & LED Display
- Earbuds Wireless Headphones in White
Designer Handbag By Sharif - Authentic Leathe Silver/Metalic,
|Sony cfd-g500 CD Cassette Recorder A.M./F.M.||1.2538||Proficient R650G 6 1/2" Granite Rock Speakers,||Beautiful artistic coat rack,|