U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Kenneth Cole KC1145 Curved Case & Glass Blue Linen Dial Black Leath Strap Watch,
Ted Baker Men's TE1120 Modern Vintage Collection Black Leather Strap Watch NWT,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
2015 Retina Macbook 12",
- Skechers Sneakers Child Mega Craft Sneaker size 1
- Born primitive sports bra M final sale
- .925 Sterling Silver Sunflower Necklace
- Lululemon Athletica Invigorate size0
- Falorni Italia Le Borse woven leather italy bag handbag
- Little People Rapunzel's castle section B
- ☆☆ SOLD!!!!!!! Louis Vuitton Petite Malle Souple ☆☆
- Palace thick Waffle knit sweater size S.
- RARE NEW OLD STOCK Vintage 2000 TYCO R/C 30 Minute Flash Charger + Batteries
- Samurai Deeper Kyo TV Series Perfect Collection DVD
Aragon Titanium Watch,
|Jules jurgensen diamond quartz watch with rectangular dial comes in original box||1.2538||Razer - Blade 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory,||Invicta Men's Watch 27577 Objet D Art Automatic Blue Dial Skeleton S. Steel 47mm,|