U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
1950s Anchor Hocking Forest green art deco vase with ORIGINAL FOIL LABEL !,
iamgia Carmel Top and Skirt Set,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
- Topshop White Striped High Rise Tapered Leg Belted Trouser Dress Pants XS 2
- Stone Island 5 Pocket Light Wash Denim Jeans Pants 36x34 Streetwear Designer
- NWT Armani Exchange Blazer
- Victoria Secret MODA International V Neck Long Sleeve Pullover Sweater Pastel
- Oakley sunglasses for women with hard case
- Revoltech Yamaguchi Date Masamune(recolor)
- Hand Painted on Canvas colorfull Cat
- Nike OFF WHITE Air Max 97s
- New bright train 1986
2021 Panini Playbook Material Autograph Jalen Hurts 38/49,
|Faux bamboo vase||1.2538||Anthony Edwards Rookie Pink Holo LOT(2),||1298#, Vintage Green glass vase,|