U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Ceramic Wall Mount Vintage Herb Drying Rack,
Tamaki Kotatsu Scale Figure,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
SW The Black Series | 3x DEATH WATCH MANDALORIANS,
- VIntage Men's Navy Blue Adidas Limited Edition Equipment 2000 Y2K Crew Neck
- Vintage Cracker Jack Advertising Mirror Glass Carnival Sign Wood Framed 14"x11"
- Nike Air Force 1 Low '07 'Gym Red Black'
- L’Homme Cologne LE PARFUM By YSL 3.3oz EDP
- Nintendo japanese trading card games
- Nintendo 3DS XL For Parts As Is
- Levi's 501 Button Fly Jeans
- Final Fantasy 11 Bundle for Windows PC
- Tile Tracker Performance Pack - NIB
- Digital aquatics
- Frye Campus Boot Size 7
New Four Horseman Mythic Legions Argemedes,
|Lot 1996 Vintage Bandai Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Zeo Golden Power Staff||1.2538||PJ Masks Sing & Talk Catboy, Gecko and Owlette Lot! New!,||Squishmallows Connor the Cow Bundle 12" and 16" Fuzzy BNWT,|