U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Brahmin Sadie backpack/wallet Tan Meri Retails 0 set,
Loungefly Honeydukes Harry Potter Backpack Limited Edition LE2k,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Casablanca Vtg VHS MGM Bogart Bergman Henreid 1970 1988,
- Marvel The Uncanny X-Men #288-291
- Oyo Sports MLB Best of American League Collector Set
- DIOR HEELS SHOES
- #D737 Barber lot Silver Quarters
- Spell Let The Sunshine In Crochet Dress
- NWT VINEYARD VINES SHEP SHIRT - SIZE LARGE - FLEECE PULLOVER NEW WITH TAG
- Loro Piana Men’s Brown Suede Lace Up Sneakers EU 44.5
- Obuby Connect N Build 85 Pcs Construction
- Drew Brees Autographed Westlake High School (TX) Speed Mini Helmet Custom JSA
- Ju-ju-be x tokidoki sea punk coin purse mermaid NWT print placement jujube kawai
- Vintage accordion style sewing box stand
- Spanx Women's Look at Me Now Seamless Leggings Black Size Medium
Set of 5 Porcelain Vintage Japan TAKAHASHI Imari Mugs H3.75”XW3.5” San Francisco,
|DISNEY LOUNGEFLY PETE'S DRAGON MINI BACKPACK NWT||1.2538||Trina Turk 18oz Pool Deck Outdoor Hi Ball Cups NIB,||FROM THE EARTH TO THE MOON HBO EPIC HOME VIDEO,|