U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Circles Mac Miller Clear Vinyl 2LP SEALED IN HAND,
Lenovo Chromebook S330 14in Laptop Computer,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Taylor Swift “Cardigan” Gold Vinyl 12’m Single & Songwriting Voice Memo Folklore,
- Pokemon game bundle
- Mens OAO Shorts
- Adidas Courtset
- Custom listing for Cbufkin1987
- Washable Silk Kiku Kimono Robe in color willow
- The Andy Griffith Show Season 3 DVD
- Lawrence taylor #'d/100 made. NYG authentic game-worn jersey insert card
- mosaic football hanger/blaster box
- Paramedic Care Principles & Practice Vol 1,2,3,5,6 & Anatomy & Physiology
- *ON HOLD* BTS Jhope Jin V bangbangcon Premium photo
Panic! At The Disco -Fever You Can't Sweat Out Vinyl RARE MISPRINT,
|Vintage Lugar P.08 belt buckle by Adezy Denver copyright 1975||1.2538||MacBook Pro 2015 retina 13in 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5,||Lenovo Thinkpad T430 S, 12 GB RAM, 640 GB HDD, Core i5,|