U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
House of Black Harry Potter Wizarding World Loot Crate,
Vintage Swish Rod Ice Fishing Swiss Tech Wisconsin See Pictures,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Huge Lego Astronaut and Others Lot Multiple Minifigs Ninjago Space Rocket Okay .,
- Martha Stewart Punch Skylands Snowflake
- Beautiful Girls Boutique
- Jordan 1 mid Heat Reactive
- Kawhi Leonard Mosaic Card
- 11.8”Genshin Monster Plush Plushie Stuffed (Wind)
- Casio G-Shock DW-5600E-1 Fox Fire Japan Version Black Bezel New
- Lululemon align long tank size 8
- Ouran High School Host Club manga box set (Vol 1-18)(Free Shipping)(No Memo Pad)
- Steve Madden Purse Logo Embossed Black & White
- Vintage 90s Sports Specialties Script NCAA Cal Golden Bears Wool Snapback Hat
- Chris Livingston signed Kentucky Wildcats logo basketball "Go Wildcats" inscript
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Perfume For Women 3.3 fl.oz EDT Spray
LEGO Marvel Minifigures 76178,
|*Complete*Lego Set 7130 Snowspeeder||1.2538||Fishing Reel,||Fraas Wool Striped Red Scarf.,|