U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
lot 2 macbooks 2012 retina 13 inch and macbook 17inch 2011,
HP Pavillion g7-1314nr Notebook PC,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Lenovo Thinkpad T440p,Intel i5-4300M,8GB RAM,240GB HDD,
- Dante the Devil Squishmallow Clip
- Tumi Zipper Wallet
- Vintage barbie gold n glamour brown shoe CT heel japan
- Darker Than Black: The Complete Second Season (DVD, 2011, 5-Disc Set)
- Bundle for yomayra
- IN LIFE signed album
- Brooks Brothers 8 Tan Khaki Toggle Button Hooded Stripe Lining Med Weight Jacket
- Nike Men's Air Force 1 '07 Triple White Shoes CW2288-111 Size 6 - Women's 7.5
- Jordan 1 Retro High OG x Travis Scott Mocha 2019
- Marlow Bone china by Minton (older, Globe backstamp)
Golden Goose Sneakers 37/ Leopard,
|Nike Dunk Low Retro Midas Gold Size 8.5 Men Brand New Shoes Sneakers DD1391-701||1.2538||NEW - Madewell Black Wool Blend Sweater Size Large,||SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD 1TB,|