U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Toad&Co Flextime Pant - Nightsky,
The United States in the Twentieth Century 1912 to 1939 Antique Map,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
ALABAMA TEXTILES MANUFACTURING ASSOCSATION BY JOSEPH STONE FRAMED MATTED SIGNED,
- Hunter Original Chelsea Boots in Navy Hunter Boots Size 7
- KATE SPADE NEW YORK CARSON PINK RUBY SAFFIANO LEATHER CONVERTIBLE BAG WKR00119
- NWT Athleta Solace Printed Bra D-DD+
- 2020/21 Illusions Basketball lot of 4
- NWT! S.L. Fashions Retro Style Beaded Accent Black Blouson Dress Size 10
- Halloween lot Rae Dunn gold skull plate cat and moon
- Rae Dunn Lemon Wooden Cutting Board
- DeWalt 20v Brushless 5 Ah Handheld Axial Blower (Tool Only) Missing Part
Men's Free Country Winter Jacket - Large,
|Henri Sandoz & Fils men's watch 1970s Vintage (1971-1983)||1.2538||San Martin private deal,||ATHLETA Luxe Gramercy Track Trousers Pants in Black stripe,|