U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Ben pearson junior bow,
1989 quarter with errors,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vineyard Vines Striped Romper Size 12,
- Capital records vinyl
- Lulus white dress formal dress
- Supreme/Kangol Furgora
- Elie Tahari Loraine Tweed Fringe Dress 14 NWT
- Large shoulder bag
- 10kt real gold rope chain 5.5mm thick 26 inch length
- My Hero Academia Two Heroes
- Nomi heels size 8 black leather pointy toe
- Pokemon Unified Minds Elite Trainer Box Authentic Factory Sealed
- TOM FORD BITTER PEACH EAU DE PARFUM 3.4 oz
Bundle for Bsbackwoodbotanicals,
|NBA Hoops Premium Stock Cello x8||1.2538||Vintage Copper Middle Eastern Carved Vase 11”x25” Rende Oreks,||NWT Free People Love Grows Romper teal color size small,|