U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Peter Manning Jeans 34 x 29,
BTS pearl hairpin V,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Magician's Table, Whimsical Children's Bedroom End Table, Basement Bar End Table,
- Nike dunk low "Vintage navy" Size 10W
- Lepel Sexy Bra Panty Set Black Diamante Lace Sz 32G UK
- The Crayon Case Makeup Brushes/Brush Cleaner Set
- White Artificial Flowers, White Wisteria Stems, new with tags, DIY flowers
- Vintage Sterling blue lapis bracelet
- LLADRO DUTCH BOY WITH MILK PAILS Mint Condition
- Dedcool Number 2 Perfume
- Summer crop tops bundle
- Explosive fashion European and American style bracelet cat's eye stone inlay bra
- Lego Star Wars Boxes and 7679
Storm Collectibles Guile Street Fighter New in Box,
|RC Lot (16)Evan Mobley - 2021-22 Panini Chronicles Marquee Rookie #142 RC||1.2538||Rock Revival Mens Luke Straight Leg Medium Wash Distressed Jeans Sz 31 X 33,||WWE WrestleMania Superstar Ring John Cena & Undertaker,|