U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Ex fficio Pants,
MonsterArts Singular Point Godzilla,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
3 packs ~ 1998 Upper Deck Collectors Choice BASKETBALL ~ FACTORY SEALED,
- Bakelite Vintage Bar Set 5 Piece Butterscotch
- DAVIDS BRIDAL Dominique Molded Seamless Longline Bra
- Louis Vuitton wallet shoulder bags
- Permission to Dance Memorial Keyring
- Keds Rebel Leatherette Sneakers Women's Shoes
- Codi laptop bag
- Lane Bryant Floral Metallic Dress Sz 16
- MUST GO!! MOVING!!
- Sleeping pillow stuffed doll doll doll doll hold sleeping doll child gift girl
DKNY Essex Ankle Dress Pants,
|NWT- Stradivarius Long 90's Dad Jeans in Blue Women's Size 2 Long||1.2538||Theory wool dress pants,||NIB! MAC Snow Ball Face Bag Gold ~ Whisper of Gilt Skinfinish Brush 140SES,|