U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
2021 Panini Illusions Mac Jones / Stardust Trophy Collection Rookie RC,
Adidas Tech Response Golf Shoes Men’s Size 12,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Nike Men's Infinity Golf 'Black White' Golf Shoes CT0535-001 Size 10 Wide Width,
- Kate Spade Patent Leather Sling Back Low Heel Sz 8
- Magic the Gathering starter deck revised edition complete set 1994
- Doc Mcstuffins Replacement Laptop New
- Auth Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Satchel Bag
- J. Crew cowl neck sweater top size small
- Mary Kay Clincal Solutions Set
- 49ers Deebo Samuel signed 11x14 PSA
- Stockton jersey
- Eddie Bauer women's long coat
Bryant Westbrook Signed UT Longhorns Upper Deck Football Card Beckett Autograph,
|VNTG. Polly Pocket - Misc. Doll Lot! HUGE||1.2538||NFL PANINI CONTENDERS LOT 24 cards,||Tom Brady 2018 Donruss PSA 9,|