U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
LUG- SOLD OUT: GALLOP LARGE CROSSBODY BAG - Marina Blue,
Michael Kors Leather crossbody handbag,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Cloth South American Doll, Peasant Girl Carrying Basket Ethnic Folk Art 16”,
- Pride 2017 collection hi top Converse
- AEO Chunky Knit Retro Fair Isle Sweater M
- Men's Camo Wellington II Hunting Boots
- Offline By Aerie The Hugger Longline Racerback Sports Bra
- 3 vintage Collectible Barbies
- Disney Dooney and Bourke 50th castle
- Eclos Ultimate Hydration Weightless Hair
- Nikon DSLR Camera with Lens D7100 DSLR Camera with 18-140mm and 55-300mm VR Lens
- 2 NEW Beautiful Bedgear Pillows
- Vlone I Love Texas Black T-Shirt
Twice Twicetagram + Merry and Happy Jeongyeon Photocard,
|dune by Frank Herbert 1965 edition hardcover||1.2538||Stray Kids Jeongin I.N subk in life photocard,||Coach xl legacy leather shoulder bag,|