U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Yordan Alvarez RC 2020 Topps All-Star Rookie Cup PSA 10 Gem Mint Houston Astros,
Patrick Mahomes Rookie Gem Mint PSA 10,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Gold Cards,
- MISA Los Angeles Teget Jersey Dress in Camel Size Small brown drape cocktail
- Miller Lite SEATTLE BASEBALL Vinyl Bar Banner Man Cave Huge Sign 71" x 36"
- 2018 Topps Update Gleyber Torres Us200 PSA 10
- JuJuBe Be Set Narwhal Nirvana
- Squishmallow Hugmee Mystery Squad
- 2018 Starbucks Rose Gold Stainless Steel - Used - Look at pictures for condition
- GG Kids Gucci Stripe Wool Cardigan
- Sowtech espresso Machine
Bichette / Kay Heritage RC Beckett 9.5 Slab,
|Gleyber Torres Topps Heritage Rookie PSA 9||1.2538||Harry Potter Luna Pigwidgeon Pins Fantasy Pin,||Necklace 925 Sterling Silver Brown Semi Precious Stone Artisan Vintage Bronzite?,|