U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Birdman, lenticular filmarena steelbook set,
NECROPLASM SPAWN 10TH ANNIVERSARY EXCLUSIVE,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
AWA Remco Steel Cage Playset,
- 1996-97 Michael Jordan Fleer 23KT Gold Flair Showcase Limited Edition
- J Brand cropped jeans
- Mega construx Castle Grayskull bundle
- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 9 UNLOCKED 512GB
- Coach Black Floral Skull Print Everyday Dress Size 0 Long Sleeve Button Front M1
- 1922 No D Strong Reverse RB
- Chanel exclusif sycomore fragrance
- Authentic versace pool slides
- champion jacket
- JBM Adult/ Knee pad, elbow pad & wrist guard 3-1 combo for mixed sports
Bedgear Performance Mattress Protector 3.0 -(King),
|Vintage French Connection Wool 80's Red Geometric Print Sweater Size M||1.2538||Threshold Channel stitch velvet quilt,||18K Real Saudi Gold Bangle,|