U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Barbie Glam Getaway Doll House Furnished On-The-Go Carrying Handle Mattel NEW,
Seattle SuperSonics Kevin Durant Adidas Champion Nike Vintage NBA Jersey,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage 1970s Blouse, Gold Lurex Thread Miss Charm of Boston Medium Bell Sleeves,
- NYDJ Tummy Tuck Rhinestone Bling Mid-rise Cotton Wide Leg Black Jeans
- NWT Lovers + Friends Lace Beaded Ronan Bodysuit
- The North Face Winter Bomber Down Jacket Cropped Women’s M Green Taupe
- Adidas NWT Women's Sz L Heat Ready Mesh Training Tee Shirt Black
- BTS J-Hope Hope Pot Set Artist-Made Collection *Everything included*
- Brown Short Bridesmaid Dress B2 NWOT
- nolan ryan Angel's Jersey
- New Quartz & Diamond Halo Teardrop Earrings 14k White Gold Pierced Dangles
- Bedstu SZ 8 GoGo Lug Distressed Boots
- ZARA BASIC size 9
Marc by Marc Jacobs SUSANNA Sandals Gold Read Size Description.,
|Ethika Set||1.2538||GUCCI shoe beige canvas leather combination 8 B,||ALDO x DISNEY Striketwelve - Size 7,|