U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Miami Dolphins Reebok Jersey Sz M NWT,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Harry Iskin crossbody( brooch included),
- James Perse French Terry Fleece Sweat Short in North
- ASRock B450M Pro4
- Levi’s Women’s Plus Size Mid Rise Relaxed Thigh Tapered Leg Jeans Size 16 33
- UGG Koolaburra Karina Soft White Faux Fur Christmas Stocking 21”
- KATE SPADE NEW YORK Puffy Puffer Fish Crossbody Handbag Purse Bag | New
- Yves Saint Laurent Sunglasses | YSL6168
- Black Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW Shoulder Sling Camera Bag Backpack W/Dividers
- Kipling Women's ABANU Multi Crossbody, Dynamic Silver,
Red Wing Wild Land Fire-Fighter Black Leather Boots Mens 8E (8W),
|Wolverine Safety Footwear Steel Toe Boots Waterproof Plus Slip Resistant Men 9M||1.2538||RICKEY HENDERSON #24 - OAKLAND A'S JERSEY - GREEN - 2XL,||Michael Jordan Laney Bucs Jersey,|