U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Brand New Taylormade Stealth + Plus 10.5 Stiff Driver,
Tom Brady 2000 Quantum Leaf rookie card SGC Graded 7.5 NM+ #343,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Monster High wave 3 Toralei Stripe,
- 1970s Vintage Polka Dot Prairie Swing Dress
- MILLARD SHEETS Horses At Play Print
- Patricia Nash Gracchi Burnished Tooled Satchel Crossbody Bag
- Estee Lauder white linen perfumed body lotion
- MIA Novi Studded Block Heel Mule/Clog
- Red Paige Jeans NWT 26
- Fluid gold brown original painting artist Jaqueline Cruz signed Decorative wall
- Darby Allin Unmatched Collection Chase figure
Steve Young Rookie card,
|2001 BOWMAN NFL Football Sealed HTA HOBBY Box 12 Jumbo Packs Drew Brees RC||1.2538||kinderpack infant size,||LOL OMG Surprise Swim Dolls Coral Waves Set of 2,|