U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Yoga Pillow Bolster with Removable Cover, Yoga Blocks, Yoga Strap and Carry Bag,
2500+ vintage unsorted off paper postage stamps,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
(RARE) Republic of China Postage Stamp w/ Over Print,
- AllTrails × Rumpl Blanket! One Person Size 52 x 75! Brand New
- Tokyo Bay Womens Watch TOKYObay Tramette Red Leather Strap Vintage
- Happy Planner Farmhouse & Animal lover D
- Custom Military dogtag plaque with candle holder stand
- Disneyland Paris DLP DLRP Attractions Big Thunder Mountain BTM Stitch Train Pin
- Rails Sophia Romper Abstract Cheetah Print Size Small
- Calvin Klein Pink Coral Flutter Sleeve Sheath Dress 12 Large
- C of H Ingrid 002 Flare sz 27
Tahari Genuine Leather Jacket S,
|Myrtle Mrs. Frankenstein Squishmallow 3.5" NWT||1.2538||Kalim Al-Asim Ichiban Kuji Cotetto Plush Lab Wear Twisted Wonderland,||Imbohdi onsie,|