U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
New UGG Pom Pom Knit Beanie Pink Women's Men's Unisex Wool-Blend Logo OS,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Transformers Kingdom Galvatron,
- Tommy Hilfiger Women's Logo Quilted Packable Puffer Jacket Size Large Green
- Eric Javits Suncrest Visor Hat
- Loungefly Disney Aladdin Genie Mini Backpack Blue - Brand New with tags!!!
- timeless moments personal galleries porcelain doll
- Big Games Pet Simulator X Dragon Roblox Plush CODE INCLUDED
- No More Heroes III Collector's Edition Pix'n Love
- Figa Large Lavender Hoddie
- PSA 8
- Dynamite Clothing Satin Pajama top
- Alexander mcqueen sweater
- Contra icon motorcycle jacket
Starbucks Overseas Pride Cup,
|CARNAGE BLACK, WHITE BLOOD #1 2ND PRINT CGC Graded 9.2 Marvel 2021||1.2538||M2 Chase PAN AM,||2022 Panini UFC Prizm Blaster Box,|